At Advanced Dermatology and Laser Institute of Seattle, we offer the newest in dermal fillers, Belotero Balance®. Belotero Balance has a unique manufacturing process that offers a soft, cohesive gel that is able to fill your wrinkles for smooth and immediate results.
As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural dermal volumizers and moisturizers such as hyaluronic acid (HA) diminish, leaving lines and wrinkles where our skin was once youthful, even, and radiant.
Belotero is an HA dermal filler, made of the same volumizing and moisturizing component of your skin, so it is the natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
When injected by our board certified dermatologist, it instantly plumps and adds volume to the areas where it has been lost. Even the finest lines can be treated with confidence with Belotero.
What's the Belotero secret?
Belotero is specially designed to integrate into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face, so you can be confident that no one will ever know how you manage to look so refreshed and confident. The Belotero secret can be your secret too.
- Frown lines: The 'll' between your eyebrows when you frown can be softened with Belotero®
- Periorbital lines (Also known as "crow's feet"), these lines can be reduced and smoothed with Belotero Soft.
- Bridge of the nose: To soften the appearance of bumps.
- Cheekbones: To regain the fullness of a youthful face, Belotero will help to round the cheekbones.
- Nasolabial folds: The lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laughter lines, can be the most noticeable of all lines of the face. They can be smoothed away and leave you with a subtle, even result.
- Perioral lines: These lines are sometimes called smoker's lines. They are hereditary, and you do not need to be a smoker to get them.
- Vermillion border: This subtle feature of the border of your lips diminishes as you age, causing that annoying lipstick "bleed," but it can be easily replenished with Belotero. This treatment instantly rejuvenates your lips.
- Lips: Whether you want a little moisturizing or full, plump lips, Belotero Basic and Belotero Intense are perfect products for the lips.
- Marionette lines: These are lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw. Treating these with Belotero can help to instantly provide a cheerful expression.
What is BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is an injectable filler that quickly integrates into your skin.¹ Once injected, it instantly smooths the lines and wrinkles in your face.
What is the difference between BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler and other fillers?
While BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of the same material (hyaluronic acid) as some other dermal fillers, BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler has unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction. The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).
How does it work?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of a material called hyaluronic acid or HA. HA naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it plumps and fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction.
How soon can I expect results?
Instantly! Immediately upon injection when treated to full correction, BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler plumps the skin and smooths away lines and wrinkles.
How long does it last?
Individual results may vary, but BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler may last about six months or more.
Does it hurt?
As with all needle injections, there can be pain associated with the procedure. Dr. Greene can discuss ways to manage any discomfort during the procedure.
What is it made of?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of a substance called hyaluronic acid or HA. A natural component of skin, HA has the capacity to bind to water, making it an ideal dermal filler because it binds with the skin's own water to plump wrinkles and folds.
How is the treatment performed?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is injected into the skin in a simple, quick procedure using a fine gauge needle that can even be done over your lunch hour.
Is it safe?
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is FDA approved, and it has undergone testing in a clinical study to prove its safety.
Are there any side effects?
As with any injection, you may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising, or tenderness at the injection site. These side effects typically resolve on their own.
How long is the recovery time?
There is very little to no downtime associated with a BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler procedure. In fact, most patients return to their normal daily activities right after their visit. Every patient is unique, however, so be sure to discuss your plans with your doctor during your consultation.
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler has unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction. The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as the nasolabial folds, yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines. Before and after photos can be seen on the Belotero site.