November is National Healthy Skin Month, providing the ideal time to consider the health of your skin and your goals going forward. Even if your skin care routine is thorough and consistent, National Healthy Skin Month is a great time to call our office and schedule a consultation with board-certified dermatologist Dr. Scott Greene. This one-on-one consultation will allow Dr. Greene to assess your skin, provide information about different treatments and solutions, and start you on your way to the healthiest and most beautiful skin of your life.
National Healthy Skin Month is also an excellent time to remember that skin health is part of your overall physical health. Visiting our office yearly for a thorough examination is an essential part of a comprehensive preventative healthcare plan. If it has been over a year since your last dermatological evaluation, get in touch today to schedule your next visit.
We offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments to help your skin look and feel amazing. Conditions we can assist with include:
- Aging Skin. Fine lines, deep wrinkles, skin laxity, volume loss, and more can be addressed through treatments including microneedling, dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxers, and laser skin resurfacing
- Sun and Age Spots. Treatments for pigmentation irregularities, dark spots, and similar issues include IPL Photofacial, laser skin resurfacing, chemical peels, and HydraFacial®
- Acne and Surgical Scars. Scarring can be reduced or eliminated with cryotherapy, laser skin resurfacing, chemical peel, and more
Dr. Greene also offers solutions for active acne, permanent hair removal, spider veins, and skin concerns like rosacea to help produce the clearest, healthiest-looking skin possible.
As a board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Greene can diagnose and treat skin disorders and diseases in addition to aesthetic concerns. Services offered at our comfortable and welcoming Seattle office include:
- Skin Cancer Removal
- Removal of warts, Pre-Cancerous Growths, and Moles
- Treatment for Hives and Fungal Infections
We are committed to helping our patients achieve optimal comfort through the targeted treatment of specific and complex skin conditions. We are pleased to offer a selection of services that allow us to meet this goal.
We are Here for You
If you have skin concerns you would like to discuss, November is a wonderful time to contact Advanced Dermatology and Laser Institute of Seattle for a treatment evaluation. Please call 206-402-4797 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Greene, and let us help you attain and keep the healthy and gorgeous skin you deserve.