As we enter the cold winter months, how we care for our skin becomes all the more important. Even in Seattle, where the weather stays reasonably wet during the cooler months, dry indoor heat can strip skin of its moisture, resulting in cracked and chapped skin and exacerbating issues like eczema.
At Advanced Dermatology and Laser Institute, our board-certified dermatologist and highly-trained staff are here to personalize your treatment options and address your exact concerns to help you achieve radiant and healthy-looking skin. This winter, consider treatments that combat changes to the skin, encourage healing, and create a healthier-looking glow.
Top Aesthetic Treatments in Seattle
We offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic dermatology services, each designed to address specific issues. Some of our most popular treatments correct problems such as:
- Wrinkles. With wrinkle relaxers, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, and dermal fillers, including JUVÉDERM®, Restylane® and Belotero®, we can soften fine lines and deep wrinkles to restore a fuller and softer complexion.
- Skin Laxity. Sagging jowls, droopy cheeks, and double chin may respond well to fillers, injectable treatments such as Kybella®, laser skin tightening, and more.
- Uneven Pigmentation. Microneedling, chemical peel, and HydraFacial® can correct skin tone irregularities to restore an even and consistent appearance.
- Dry/Red Skin. From hydrating facials and dermaplaning to advanced emollients and moisturizers, we provide both in-office and take-home solutions for dry and irritated skin.
- Sun/Age Spots. Laser skin resurfacing, IPL, microdermabrasion, chemical peel, and more can erase age and sunspots, returning the skin to its most vibrant and youthful appearance.
These treatments can safely correct an impressive range of common cosmetic and skin health concerns. Their impacts can be extended or even enhanced through proper daily skin care.
We offer solutions from trusted, scientifically-backed skincare companies whose products are consistent with our standards. During your time in our care, we can discuss your home routine and the health of your skin to help you find and optimize a suitable at-home regimen.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment Today
If you would like more information about healing and improving the health and appearance of your skin, please call Advanced Dermatology and Laser Institute of Seattle at 206-402-4797 to schedule your initial consultation today. Dr. Greene and our staff welcome patients from Bellevue, Mercer Island, Sammamish, and all nearby areas of Washington.